Your Dream Kitchen Remodel is Easy with Sound Builders
Your kitchen is typically the "hub" of your home. It's the place where family and friends gravitate. Your remodeled kitchen can now be a joy and a source of pride, and in more ways than one, it will enhance the value of your home.
How Do You Know it's Time to Remodel Your Kitchen
- Your kitchen is showing the wear and tear of use over time
- You're finding it inconvenient or dark or cramped, or you no longer have room for storage
- You stopped entertaining because your kitchen is a source of embarrassment
- You simply want a kitchen which is beautiful and fun!
You can rest assured that Sound Builders will listen to you and will give your kitchen a fresh, new welcoming air. You'll be an active participant in an interactive process to design your new kitchen. Sound Builders' decades of experience will then make your kitchen a showplace you’re proud to share with friends and family.
Your New Dream Kitchen Will Come To Life With New Features Like These
- Richly-stained new cabinets, with gleaming hardware and quiet closures, all to fit your tastes and your lifestyle
- Storage and organization features like deep drawers for pots and pans and small appliances, rotating corner cabinets for more efficient use of space, and special utensil holders to avoid clutter
- Large pantry – maybe even a walk–in pantry if your floor plan has room!
- New sink and faucet – so much more convenient and easy to use
- Durable and breathtaking countertops – granite or other natural stone, tile or ceramic, or synthetic, like Corian® or other top brands
- Special features like a working island, breakfast bar, desk area, wine rack, or more
- New lighting systems to make your kitchen warmer and your food preparation easier
- Flooring that is both long-lasting and enhancing to your kitchen's appearance – tile, natural stone, hardwood, or laminate
- Energy efficient and sparkling new appliances – like a built-in microwave oven, solid cook top surfaces, extra capacity refrigerator – to turn kitchen chores into a joy
You'll meet with a friendly Sound Builders design specialist who will help you decide on every aspect of the job, from flooring to countertops to cabinets to appliances. Your ideas and suggestions will be incorporated in a project plan that is a beautiful combination of aesthetics and convenience, for a kitchen that’s easy to work in and fun to entertain in.